You can achieve lifelong success using the power of determination. Once you are firm and determined, and want to achieve it no matter what happens, then nobody can stop you from achieving success and you will eventually develop other skills yourself on the way. And this can become your mantra to achieve lifelong success for anything you take up.
A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.
John Christian Bovee
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.
The only one thing that you need to have is strong determination and this determination will take care of the rest. For having strong determination you need to completely believe in yourself and what you do. You must be confident and feel that, “Yes, it will get it”. And believe me, to achieve something if you do everything that is possible from your side then sooner or later you will get it.
If suppose, you want to write a best-selling author of a book that gets featured in New-York times then you can do following things:
1. First thing is to believe that it is possible with you. Hence, this will open your possibility to be the one.
2. Be determined, ready to take risks and do whatever it takes as per your current situation.
3. Try to develop writing skills to the best of your ability. Share it.
4. Reading books of best-selling authors that got featured in New-York times, knowing about their journey and finding out what led them till that mile-stone.
5. Developing other complementary skills that would be needed on the way. eg: doing self-promotion.
6. Try to make a strong network with like-minded people and friendship with various authors. They might get interested in helping you anytime.
In short, not to leave anything that is possible for you to do, as per your present situation. And later you will start getting more and more opportunities to prove yourself.
To keep yourself and your determination strong, you must be very clear about what you want.
Below are some tips that will help you be determined and achieve your goal:
1. Find out why it is very important for you to achieve your goal and things that excites you about your goal. Write it down on a paper and read daily.
2. Always keep your goal on your mind.
3. Whenever you think about you goal, always use positive visualization and associate positive feeling with it, no matter what your present condition is.
4. As you get up in the morning ask yourself, “What is the one thing I will do today, that will be helpful in achieving my goal?
5. To remove thoughts of doubt & fear from your mind, you can sit 2-3 times a day with eyes closed and visualize while believing positive end result for your goal and feel happy about it.
Make all the steps as your daily habit, and to make something as habit you have to repeat it minimum 30 days.
Doing above things for continuous 30 days or more, as required, will help you effortlessly remember your goal and remove your doubts completely. This will help you achieve you goals faster.
In the end, best of luck for your success. And let me know, what you think about Achieving Lifelong Success using determination.